Saturday, July 30, 2011

Online Grocery Shopping


So today I finally broke down and did some grocery shopping online.  This store: http://healthyheartmarket.com/ has a lot of sodium free options, and even have a link to all of their sodium free items.  That makes for easy shopping, which I love.  I think that’s the one gene I didn’t inherit as a female, well except for when it comes to shoes.  So it’ll be like Christmas getting all these new items to try.  I bought the Featherweight Sodium Free Baking Powder, Ener-G Baking Soda, Mr. Spice Tangy Bang Hot Sauce, Mrs. Dash Mesquite Grille 10 Minute Marinade, and more Herb-Ox Beef Bouillon (50 packets).

I can’t wait to get the baking powder and soda so I can try those mocha muffins and some other desserts.  Also Clay was excited that I found the Mrs. Dash marinade.  He looked at Wal-Mart before I ordered and he couldn’t find the marinade so I just ordered it.  He also LOVES hot sauce, so we’ll give this one a shot and see how he likes it.  I’m pretty sure he could eat hot sauce on everything.

Also http://www.kashi.com/kidfriendlyfoods is giving away a free sample of either their Cinnamon Harvest cereal (which has 0mg of sodium, wow!) or there Peanutty Dark Chocolate layered granola bar (which has 80mg of sodium).  So since it’s a free sample we chose the cereal for Clay to try.  I think have multiple options is good so we’ll see how he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment